For a Map of University of Waterloo, click here.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/223704614485304/?ref=5
Monday, March 3rd
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM: Come check out UW’s Gallery, at University of Waterloo’s Student Life Center (SLC), in the Great Hall.
Tuesday, March 4th
- 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM: Come learn some facts about Palestine while enjoying a fresh bottle of water, at University of Waterloo’s Student Life Center (SLC), in the Vendors Alley. Grab a fact!
- 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM: Israeli Settlements: A Challenge to Justice, RCH 307. Come learn about ground facts of Israeli Settlements, rather than political philosophy or polemics from either side. For more details, click here.
Wednesday, March 5th
- 7:00 – 9:00 PM: Want to see how Palestinians are treated at check points? Come enjoy a coffee house in the Veritas Cafe at Laurier (located in front of the Quad). Lots of amazing talents are lined up to perform so don’t miss out!
Thursday, March 6th
- 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM: Its time for a movie night! The first-ever Palestinian film to be nominated for best Documentary Feature by A.M.P.A.S®, the critically-acclaimed 5 BROKEN CAMERAS is a deeply personal, first-hand account of life and non-violent resistance in Bil’in, a West Bank village surrounded by Israeli settlements. Location: MC 2065
Friday, March 7th
- 6:00pm – 8:00 PM: From South Africa to Palestine. It was during the 1970s that the African National Congress opened its first chapter in Canada. Guest Speaker Yusuf Saloojee would serve as ANC representative to Canada for the next 20 years. This is an event you DONT want to miss! For more details, click here.